Jameson Aged Stout
Introducing Franciscan Well Premium Stout, uniquely aged in Jameson casks. This unique stout won The Gold medal in the Speciality category at the international beer challenge awards 2013 and 2015, along with Gold award in the World Beer Awards 2015. Shane adheres to a strict 100 day brewing process to deliver this fantastic balanced blend of taste and aroma.
In pursuit of the ultimate stout experience, Shane Long called on the "whiskey Masters" at Jameson and together, crafted an unmistakable infusion of smooth, rich flavours.
Warm winter beef stew, vintage cheese, oysters, great as digestif
- Serve: 8c
- Complements: Warm Winter Beef Stew, Vintage Cheese
- Ingredients: Malt barley, roasted barley, hops and a sprinkle of magic from the team
- Appearance: Dark Black, Thin Brown Head
- Aroma: Roasted malt, coffee and chocolate with a hint of Vanilla from the cask
- Taste: Smooth balance of chocolate and coffee notes with warm Jameson finish
- Mouth feel: Rich and full bodied, surprisingly light mouth feel
- Finish: Rich and roasty with a subtle warmth from the whiskey and with hints from Vanilla from the Oak Cask