Jameson Pale Ale
Building on the critical acclaim of the multi-award winning Franciscan Well Jameson-Aged S tout, Shane then began experimenting with the effect of Jameson barrels on the popular style of pale ale. The result – Jameson Pale Ale.
Launched in 2014, Jameson Pale Ale, the second collaboration with The Jameson Distillery, re-invents the whiskey and beer accompaniment with a modern context.
- Serve: 6c
- Complements: Roast Beef, Blue Cheese
- Ingredients: Malt-Morris Otter, Munich and Crystal, Hops - Cascade
- Appearance: Rich Copper and Caramel
- Aroma: Rich malt aroma followed by a citrus hit from the cascade hops and an aroma of whiskey from the barrel aging
- Taste: A slow carbonation is met with a blend of caramel and biscuit notes with a hint of gooseberry fruity tartness, balanced by citrusy hop bitterness, and a smooth whiskey oak finish.
- Mouth feel: Full, Rich and Intense
- Finish: Smooth, Velvet Mellow Finish.