Rosemary and Clementine Ale
Seasons show depth and skill to a brewery and our Rosemary and Clementine demonstrates this. Golden in colour, our seasonal ale has unique notes of Rosemary and Clementine citrus that are balanced with a light spice finish.
Seasons show depth and skill to a brewery and our Rosemary & Clementine clearly demonstrates this. Shane embraced the vision of Jason, a young up and coming brewer, to bring this beer to life and see a dream come through. Jason was challenged with using two ingredients that are both strong and fragile, getting both elements to play a part in the beer was key to this brew. As you will clearly taste Jason has accomplished the perfect balance.
Braised/slow-cooked lamb shoulder, beef rib/cheek.
- Serve: 8c
- Ingredients: Rosemary, Clementine, Pilsner Malt, Vienna Malt, Wheat, East Kent Goldings and Aurroa Hop
- Appearance: Golden Orange
- Aroma: Fresh Citrus and Spice Notes
- Taste: Rosemary spice with light clementine freshness
- Mouth feel: Full Bodied Flavour
- Finish: Robust rosemary flavour is rounded and lifted by the clementine citrus